I feel like such a sell out....

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLKeenan

Banned
Jun 24, 2006
2,506
14
0
Boston, MA
My main ad network just asked me if I would run a custom campaign for Twilight's DVD release and I said yes. I fucking hate that Edward Cullen kid... but if his movie is gonna pay for over half a years worth of rent... sweet deal! :)
 


think of it as supporting the technical workers of the film.. they need the cash more anyway

that kid is a fuck for sure.
 
You could think of it as promoting literacy as well. I work with junior high kids who are extremely reluctant readers. Once the movie was promoted, we couldn't get the girls (and some boys) to put the books down. I've had to loan out my personal series just to keep them from killing each other.

In a day and age where reading for pleasure is almost a lost art among teens, this was like magic to this teacher. Speaking of which, I promised another kid I'd bring The Host tomorrow...I need to find it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.