iPwnNoobs Banned Dec 5, 2009 1,512 72 0 uswest.battle.net Mar 13, 2010 #1 [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqzBKFYV-9c"]YouTube - I HATE FACEBOOK!!![/ame]
Infinite Keith goes on forever. Jan 19, 2009 1,393 38 0 0.000000, 0.000000 Mar 13, 2010 #2 I don't know who he is and I couldn't give a shit less why he hates facebook. I thought it was going to be a rap, not some dude pitching a not-so-funny fit.
I don't know who he is and I couldn't give a shit less why he hates facebook. I thought it was going to be a rap, not some dude pitching a not-so-funny fit.
SUP3RNOVA Goober Gay Mar 5, 2007 2,300 72 0 Mar 13, 2010 #3 That was a waste of time. Why would anyone want to see another gay teen video blogger rambling about something stupid?
That was a waste of time. Why would anyone want to see another gay teen video blogger rambling about something stupid?
B 4 I Fu Ru 18 New member Aug 27, 2009 410 10 0 Mar 13, 2010 #4 rofl @ "u hate what? phaze buuk?? maybe face book hates you!!!"