none stay in canadia
only thing that sucks is unless you have an account with them you're gonna have to stroll over to the branch with either a draft or cash to pay your bill.
But with TD you can a bill payment to the bmo mastercard 1 biz day wait for me
But with TD you can a bill payment to the bmo mastercard 1 biz day wait for me
^eh I inquired about that and pretty sure they said no, can't remember if it was BMO or TD that said it. Maybe I was talking to a goof but I was pretty demanding about wanting to do this and bitched quite a bit about how stupid it was that you couldn't.
How do you have it set up? Did you just add your BMO USD card # into bill payments on easyweb?
THIS, times infinite.
Believe what youse wanna believe but there is some bad shit gonna go down in America soon, more "terrorist" cough... government... cough... attacks. BIG TIME.