fixie What is this...christmas? May 4, 2008 612 16 0 Split, HR Aug 31, 2009 #2 that was 4chan's doing few weeks ago
A aeisn New member May 6, 2009 715 12 0 Aug 31, 2009 #3 4chan hacked her account and failblog watermarked the stupidity, it isn't real.
erect New member Jun 3, 2007 3,795 154 0 Esoterica twitter.com Aug 31, 2009 #4 are there bats in the love cave? ... or just cobwebs?
Rage9 Banned Jan 7, 2008 6,061 101 0 Aug 31, 2009 #5 This was posted in another thread, I'm too lazy to find it right now there. It is allegedly a hacked / defaced FB account.
This was posted in another thread, I'm too lazy to find it right now there. It is allegedly a hacked / defaced FB account.
Y Yaxxx #1 Handegg Hater Sep 30, 2007 1,073 24 0 Aug 31, 2009 #6 http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-shit/68395-facebook-fail.html
AdHustler New member Aug 24, 2007 4,377 44 0 Aug 31, 2009 #7 Shit..my bad..luckily I can close threads