I love this man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Refrozen

123456789 123456789 (123)
Dec 6, 2006
1,607
22
0
Houses
www.refrozen.com
I'm not sure if any of you have been following this, but, Bernard Madoff, a former chairman at NASDAQ is ridiculously sweet. The man ran an "investment fund" which was really just a secret Ponzi scheme.

He's stolen over $50bn identified so far, and even with the SEC requesting a list of all his assets, no one can figure out where the money's gone. But holy fuck are a lot of people fucked up over it.

Bernard Madoff arrested over alleged $50 billion fraud - Yahoo! News
Top 10 Madoff Losers ? Politonomist
 


He's gotta make dem billions somehow. :P
Smart ass guy.
A bit of a dickhead.
But smart as fuck nonetheless.
 
I know so many people that invested with him its sick.

Did they check underneath his mattress?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.