I love you all

piss-me-off-ban-hammer-tribute-cubby-demotivational-poster-1281665466.jpg
Epically Hot!!! :banana_sml:
 


Hello friend,

It good you find religion. Vishnu bless all those that belief and pray to him. Even if they black.

Good luck bro
 
three posts up is the worst bot I could have ever conceived of. we need suddenly_booty. we need...suddenly_booty

EDIT: I analyzed the picture (phrasing...) that's such a dildo. so that means she's a chick, so still hot. all calm along the watchtower
 
Nah, I won't like you.

I don't do well with people who promise to talk to invisible sky fairies on my behalf.

::emp::
 
ask your religion to up my CTR, a new client and if it could ask god for a cure for that cancer he created.
 
Why does this looking like a desperate cry for help before a suicide attempt?

lol guess this dude is just feeling high even higher after thinking of sunshine, this is a seasons-in-the-sun type thing ;)