I must be racist.

Oh and if some tough guy wanna-be cop WITH A GUN followed me around and started harrassing me as if he had more rights to freely walk on the freaking street than I did, he better hope I don't have a gun on me too.

If I sense I'm being followed my finger would already be on the trigger. Only your racism can try to turn the one being stalkied into the "aggressor", but I know, I know. He's black. Enough said.

Just for the record 1yerrot, I'm not a racist, quite the contrary, but I think you may have misunderstood my comments on media propaganda as racist. in case you still recall, that was not the point. I'm glad Cakes stopped that nonsense in any case.
 


Also, if Zimmerman were black and Trayvon were white would you be just as outraged?
I GUARANTEE YOU, I wouldn't be on here trying to vilify a white kid who was murdered in cold blood, like many of the clowns here are. And IF people did try to vilify the kid, YES I be JUST AS OUTRAGED.

It's the difference between me and the racists. I care about right and wrong. Nice job trying to defend Hellblazer(Lunatic & obvious racist) and Dresden(proud Nazi), lol.
 
White people kill black people and it doesn't get reported like this. Black people kill white people and it doesn't get reported like this.

The reason it's being reported like this is because of the assumption Zimmerman pretty clearly made that because the kid was black and walking through his suburb, he was up "to no good" and felt confident enough in that to kill him.

Learn2nuance.


Yeah you may of left out an important part or three.
 
If he killed the guy out of self defense he should walk
Wait a minute bro, didn't YOU say that if a stranger was following you with a gun you'd probably attack them?

So you deserve to be killed and your murderer deserves to walk because it was "self-defense".

What streets you walking down these days? I feel like policing.

Ahhhh, nothin like hypocracy in the morning.....
 
I GUARANTEE YOU, I wouldn't be on here trying to vilify a white kid who was murdered in cold blood, like many of the clowns here are. And IF people did try to vilify the kid, YES I be JUST AS OUTRAGED.

The difference I think is that nobody really gives a fuck about Zimmerman. But people are annoyed that an entire race gets vilified anytime something like this happens. People get annoyed when NBC admits to intentionally editing the 911 call to make Zimmerman sound racist. People get annoyed when ABC intentionally shows a non-enhanced video of Zimmerman's head trying to make it look like he wasn't injured, then apologizes for their "oversight". People get annoyed when the media portrays a hispanic Jew as a white guy just to play up the racial angle.

I think maybe you're misinterpreting this annoyance at obvious media manipulation for a bunch of people just being racist. Look deeper, I know you're smarter than that.

It's the difference between me and the racists. I care about right and wrong. Nice job trying to defend Hellblazer(Lunatic & obvious racist) and Dresden(proud Nazi), lol.

I'm not defending either of them, I'm simply lumping you in the same category. You have made assumptions on the case based on race. Besides, Hellblazer may be nuts, but he is not racist from I have been able to tell. And your comments about Dresden don't make sense because Zimmerman is a Hispanic Jew - why would a white supremacist be defending him based on race?

Wait a minute bro, didn't YOU say that if a stranger was following you with a gun you'd probably attack them?

Yes, and I stand by that. However, if the person following me turned around and went back to their car and I then proceeded to follow him and then assault him (which I very well may have done in my younger years because I was an idiot) then he would have a right to defend himself from me, right?

We don't know if that is what happened or not, that's why we have a justice system set up to determine that, and that's why we don't convict people based on the little bit of evidence that has been leaked to the media and manipulated by them throughout the process.
 
I stopped reading at you trying to lump me in with Hellblazer and the Nazi. That tells me all I need to know about your perspective, I'm done replying to you after this.

If it were a white kid I'd have no need to even defend against him being vilified because he wouldn't be. PERIOD. Even if he was a "stoner" or whatever.

And the killer if black would be sitting in jail right this minute. THAT'S the racism I'm talking about, different outcomes from identical situations based solely on race.

As far as media, media has been used as a weapon for various reasons and has had a field day on black people since forever. Now y'all wanna get mad? Lulz....

Whatever dude, I don't care to change your opinion, I'm just going to keep speaking mine.
 
I stopped reading at you trying to lump me in with Hellblazer and the Nazi. That tells me all I need to know about your perspective, I'm done replying to you.

I raised some uncomfortable facts that you don't want to consider because you have already made your mind up.

You should read my post and give it some thought if you actually care to understand people's thought process. Or you can choose to ignore it and keep believing the story that was fed to you.

If it were a white kid I'd have no need to even defend against him being vilified because he wouldn't be. PERIOD. Even if he was a "stoner" or whatever.

And the killer if black would be sitting in jail right this minute. THAT'S the racism I'm talking about, different outcomes from identical situations based solely on race.

As far as media, media has been used as a weapon for various reasons and has had a field day on black people since forever. Now y'all wanna get mad? Lulz....

But the shooter isn't white - he is a minority.
 
I raised some very uncomfortable facts that you don't want to consider because you have already made your mind up.

You should read my post and give it some thought if you actually care to understand people's thought process. Or you can choose to ignore it and keep believing the story that was fed to you.
OK I lied, I will reply again. YOU have your mind made up. Take your own advice. Your thinking ON THIS MATTER is rudimentary at best, keeping believing in how educated you are.
 
OK I lied, I will reply again. YOU have your mind made up. Take your own advice. Your thinking ON THIS MATTER is rudimentary at best, keeping believing in how educated you are.

No I have actually stated several times that we don't know what happened. How is that having my mind made up - that is the exact opposite of having my mind made up.

Very little evidence has come out yet because the grand jury doesn't decide on charges until next week, why is it that you have your mind made up with almost no evidence being presented yet? That's why we don't try cases in the media because people like you act emotional and ignore or don't care to look at any evidence that might be presented that disagrees with your preconceived notions.
 
No I have actually stated several times that we don't know what happened. How is that having my mind made up - that is the exact opposite of having my mind made up.

Very little evidence has come out yet because the grand jury doesn't decide on charges until next week, why is it that you have your mind made up with almost no evidence being presented yet? That's why we don't try cases in the media because people like you act emotional and ignore or don't care to look at any evidence that might be presented that disagrees with your preconceived notions.
Excuse me for wanting the shooter arrested, so illogical of me. IT'S THE MEDIA and the aliens that make me think that way... :eek7:
 
Excuse me for wanting the shooter arrested, so illogical of me. IT'S THE MEDIA and the aliens that make me think that way... :eek7:

I agree that he should be arrested and then the courts can decide if it was self-defense or not.

But let's not act like the media hasn't intentionally turned this into a race issue, when it isn't one. So don't be surprised when people are offended by that.

Did you know anything about this: Zimmerman demanded discipline in 2010 race-related beating for officers who investigated Martin shooting - Yahoo! News. I know that doesn't fit well with the whole "racist" thing though so I wouldn't be surprised if it's ignored by mainstream media.
 
Wait a minute bro, didn't YOU say that if a stranger was following you with a gun you'd probably attack them?

So you deserve to be killed and your murderer deserves to walk because it was "self-defense".

What streets you walking down these days? I feel like policing.

Ahhhh, nothin like hypocracy in the morning.....
It's hypocrisy NOT hypocracy, moron....

*spelling & grammar Nazi* I guess I can actually be grouped in with Dresden, I'm a Nazi too. Lulz....


FTR: I don't CARE if Zimmerman was racist or not, he should be arrested and investigated. HE'S the violent one, he was the stalker. PERIOD.
 
It's hypocrisy NOT hypocracy, moron....

*spelling & grammar Nazi* I guess I can actually be grouped in with Dresden, I'm a Nazi too. Lulz....


FTR: I don't CARE if Zimmerman was racist or not, he should be arrested and investigated. HE'S the violent one, he was the stalker. PERIOD.

Do you realize you just quoted yourself and grammar checked yourself and called yourself a moron?

Holy shit - first time I've ever seen that.
 
The media has been making Trayvon look good. The real Trayvon was very intimidating looking.

mr-t-real_2.jpg