therookie Cut to Black Feb 5, 2008 452 6 0 Minnesota Nov 26, 2009 #3 I don't know if the actual invites still take a week or so to get but I have an email link invite that you can activate instantly. PM me if you are interested.
I don't know if the actual invites still take a week or so to get but I have an email link invite that you can activate instantly. PM me if you are interested.
F fremin New member Jan 7, 2008 43 1 0 Nov 26, 2009 #4 I have a few invites for WF members if anyone needs one.
N nohatter New member Jan 23, 2008 170 10 0 Nov 26, 2009 #5 http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-shit/76505-google-wave-invites.html lol still have 17 left
fvaldes New member Mar 5, 2007 779 17 0 Nov 28, 2009 #7 thanks for all the invites to Google Wave but what I am looking for is Google VOICE thanks.....google voice anyways??
thanks for all the invites to Google Wave but what I am looking for is Google VOICE thanks.....google voice anyways??
CCLIND I'm about to go H.A.M. Sep 18, 2007 513 14 0 Oklahoma City Nov 28, 2009 #8 Not sure how fast you're needing it, but just go sign up for it. It took abot 10 days to get mine. https://services.google.com/fb/forms/googlevoiceinvite/ Or you could just go here Google Voice Invites
Not sure how fast you're needing it, but just go sign up for it. It took abot 10 days to get mine. https://services.google.com/fb/forms/googlevoiceinvite/ Or you could just go here Google Voice Invites
joevis hadouken expert Jul 16, 2009 1,429 41 0 pineapple under the sea Nov 28, 2009 #9 PM me an invite and I'll let you sleep with my sister.
AllBizNiz Living The Dream Oct 27, 2009 1,690 21 38 Ohio Nov 28, 2009 #10 I'll sell you my # for $1,000,000