I need web logs to analyze, you NEED to how to potentially make more money.

AmINomad

New member
Aug 4, 2009
2
0
0
Here’s the deal: for a Grad class I wrote a framework to analyze apache based web logs and apply heuristics/quantitative models to the data to get meaning full results back. I've done as much testing as I can from data that I own. I'm looking for someone who owns an ecommerce site or or a site that has a fair amount of traffic and has a particular campaign. (perhaps a CPA offer 3 levels deep,selling something on clickbank whatever) to give me log files.

So what do you get for your generous donation? I’ll give you a summary of the rules generated by my framework. FOR FREE. This type of thing is valuable to tuning a campaign, restructuring a website, product placement etc.

For example things like :
50% users who actually bought something took path a>c>d>checkout
Users who did c>b bounced/left the page
out of users who went to E , 78% of users who went to E bought something

we might get something like:
  1. we should look at B and see why people bounced. How did they get there if they didn’t start at A?
  2. Whats special about E? did we do some marketed or SEO campaign specifically for E. Did some referrer like us and we got a crazy amount of sales ?

I only have the time to preprocess and analyze a few good logs before i have turn in my proof of concept. so this is first come first serve.

What makes up a good log:
-website that gets SOME traffic - empty logs do me no good
-logs that have session IDs written to them in apache - they don’t necessarily have to contain this, but it makes the results hella more accurate.
-at least 30 days of traffic for me the analyze - the size of logs can be in the gigs depending on your traffic.

I would need the people selected to get me the logs somehow. (ftp access, file transfer over instant msger, file sharing site, somthing)

Thanks in advance.
 


interdasting-s685x567-142116-580.jpg
 
"Its always harder to give something away for free then to sell it."


say what you will... i was trying to help people out...
the couple of people who did PM me , loved the results.