I want to kill my girlfriend's dog

just pretend you're allergic to it. that way she wont force you to hang around it, or at least will think twice before getting another one when this one dies off. but killing it is lame.

i still lol'd at red's post.
 


Grow the fuck up and realize you are dealing with an animal? You have the bigger brain, use it!

This. I bet the OP doesn't even have the balls to kill a fucking fish. What is it with WF and al these "I'm gonna kill X, I killed X, I am a killer". In all cases these are dipshits behind their monitors trying to look like eThugs
 
Take the dog to the pound and tell the gf that it escaped. You get rid of the dog, the dog gets another shot at life and the gf doesn't blame you for killing it. win/win/win
 
Take the dog to the pound and tell the gf that it escaped. You get rid of the dog, the dog gets another shot at life and the gf doesn't blame you for killing it. win/win/win

She will blame him for letting it escape though. Thats female logic for you.
 
Sounds like you aren't acting like the master. I had the same thing exact thing with my GF, but instead of running to the internet to complain I manned up and asserted my dominance. Here's how you can do it too:

1.Stand up and confront to the dog when its bad
*get in its way if you don't want it to go in a room (use your body as a wall)
*if it jumps up, turn away from it and don't make any playful gestures
2.Crate the dog when its bad or put it in a closet away from the "pack" (with nothing to play with or get a hold of)
*just don't touch it. When you do, touching when crating will reinforce bad behavior as even negative attention is attention to dogs. Grab the collar the best you can instead of the dog
*if it whines or barks from inside the closet pound on the door once but don't speak or make any noise (throwing a tennis ball or something similar does the trick since they can't smell or hear it coming)
3.Take it outside for a run on a leash, wear it out, and refuse to keep running when it tires.
4. Don't pick up or coddle the dog
*treat the damn thing like an animal not a child. you may have to break your girl friends bad habits if she does
5. There is no such thing as a bad dog. The dogs get cues from the humans, you have to change what you do if you want the dog to change.

All these things show mental and physical dominance. Think and act like a pack leader around the dog and the will treat you with respect.

Note, less than a month later the dog is well behaved, chill, and obeys my every command (it no longer responds to my GF). Be a man, be treated like a man. End of story
 
I forgot to add:

6.When you're out on a walk never let the dog walk in front. Only allow the dog to walk beside you at your knee.
*The leader walks in front and chooses where everyone is going.

Truthfully, this only took a day to see results. The change was almost immediate. Getting the dog to obey commands took training which takes a bit longer.
 
Gravely concerned for you...

Lol, there's no need to be. As I said, I don't advocate doing it. That doesn't mean I can't share one of my contingency plans. I don't know how bad his situation is, so the information is there to do with as he wants.

Don't you have a contingency plan(s) for different situations you could get in? I have about 10-12 for varying animals that a possible girlfriend could own that pisses me off and how to deal with them. Only 4 deal with their disposal.
 
Take the dog to the pound and tell the gf that it escaped. You get rid of the dog, the dog gets another shot at life and the gf doesn't blame you for killing it. win/win/win


This is pure genius! Because when you lose a dog, NO ONE checks the pound.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Fatbat
617-768-6859020_BAD_GIRL_13.jpg
 
My god what insane reactions on this thread!

Firstly all you kiddos with small dicks need to keep your panties on - I didn't say I WAS GOING to kill the dog, just that I WANTed to (i.e. I felt like) killing him. I was mainly pissed because he'd chewed the top of my trainers and was really annoyed with him.

I've been watching him the last few days. Bearing in mind that I don't live with my gf, but go visit her, I have no permanent influence over the dog's behaviour. I have seen though that some bad behaviour is being re-inforced.

I have taken him out a bit for runs and that seems to chillaxing him.

But ... he's kind of hard to like - he's all bug eyed and whinny, not like a real sort of dog. Ah well.