Not seen that site before, some great stuff on it!
By the same guy:
Dance Floor Dale - video - Eric Wareheim (Tim and Eric), Flying Lotus and Warp
but you have orange bars...See the red bars under my avatar? You don't want that. See the orange ones under Unarmed Gunman and BlueYonder? That's what you want for respect here. See what you have? That's the middle ground. Nobody stays there long.
Introduction threads generally lead to the red.
Not seen that site before, some great stuff on it!
By the same guy:
Dance Floor Dale - video - Eric Wareheim (Tim and Eric), Flying Lotus and Warp
but you have orange bars...
We all start somewhere. I had the red at first. Now I've hit 800,000,000...
Damn. Mod's used to push so much more rep that we could crush someone's orange back to red. Not so much anymore. BTW Zikhth, that was just an experiment. I'll fix it in a minute.