There are quite a few metalheads here so this may actually be of interest to a few people.
The Guiness recognized world record for most people headbanging simultaneously will be set at the MotherFudd festival in South Africa next weekend and I'm gonna be there (My bother sings in the headlining band and I am good fiends with the organisers
Yeah - I know the "real" world record is probably at Rock in Rio or something like that, but this is will be officialy recognized and published by the Guiness book of World records.
I'm gonna be starting drinking on Friday afternoon, so I'll have to make an effort to be sure I'm still conscious when they start with the record setting.
Details at MotherFUDD.com
The Guiness recognized world record for most people headbanging simultaneously will be set at the MotherFudd festival in South Africa next weekend and I'm gonna be there (My bother sings in the headlining band and I am good fiends with the organisers
Yeah - I know the "real" world record is probably at Rock in Rio or something like that, but this is will be officialy recognized and published by the Guiness book of World records.
I'm gonna be starting drinking on Friday afternoon, so I'll have to make an effort to be sure I'm still conscious when they start with the record setting.
Details at MotherFUDD.com