Okay, I've got e-mail where they outlay all this FTC changes and how it can affect business.
And.... so what is next ? At first I was like "oh...fuck!" then "ok Neverblue thank you for update, but probably I am not give a fuck" since Neverblue will not police pages I assume ? Or they just will not work with non-FTC compliant publishers ?
I am absolutely OK with they telling me it will be my fault if they will need to disclose me to FTC, but are they mention they don't want to deal with publishers who will not be compliant ?
E-mail was rather information about FTC rules.
And.... so what is next ? At first I was like "oh...fuck!" then "ok Neverblue thank you for update, but probably I am not give a fuck" since Neverblue will not police pages I assume ? Or they just will not work with non-FTC compliant publishers ?
I am absolutely OK with they telling me it will be my fault if they will need to disclose me to FTC, but are they mention they don't want to deal with publishers who will not be compliant ?
E-mail was rather information about FTC rules.