Interest Check: Fully Automated Gmailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

AireStyles

Banned
Jan 25, 2009
21
1
0
Hey WF, I'm just posting to check for interest on an app that my partners and I have developed. We're considering putting it on the market. I apologize if this is in the wrong place. I know that some of you are going to love this app.

What is it? It's a Gmailer. What does it do? I allows you to load up a list of Gmail accounts and your list and automatically mail to all of them.

Why is this one good? Well, here's some of the features that the program has...

- Automatic mailing to Gmail accounts (They dont need to be POP3!)
- Email subject rotation/randomization (Using tokens)
- Email body rotation/randomization (Using tokens)
- "From" name rotation/radomization
- URL rotation/randomization
- Ability to insert random generated numbers into subject/url/body for uniqueness
- Ability to set how many emails will be sent per Gmail account
- Ability to set pause between each email sent
- Integration with proxy firewall

Oh, I should also mention that this program has a feature set to allow you to mail to all of those @craigslist.org emails. CL blocks after 20 mails have been sent from an account, and with this you can rotate accounts after so many emails.

This is just an interest check for the program to see if it's even worth releasing. It's a Windows App and supports multiple instances.
 


So lemme clear this up for everybody.. it mails only to Gmails or it mails FROM Gmails? Because first you say that automatic mailing to gmail accounts and then you say that it allows to mail all those CL emails. I'm pretty sure you are talking about sending mails FROM Gmail but you better clear it up or you might lose some feedback.
 
Very interested, webmailers are a nice way to ensure high deliverability.
I'll probably end up writing my own, but what kind of price point are you thinking of selling at? How fast is this thing? Multithreaded?
 
Somewhat interested, would like the same info as above. Especially on the multithreaded point.
 
So lemme clear this up for everybody.. it mails only to Gmails or it mails FROM Gmails? Because first you say that automatic mailing to gmail accounts and then you say that it allows to mail all those CL emails. I'm pretty sure you are talking about sending mails FROM Gmail but you better clear it up or you might lose some feedback.


better be glad they got to him before he told you off - I don't know, like THIS maybe --->

you mother fucker son of a bitch !!! mind your words first !!!

i dint force anyone to buy this ebook !!! every buyer has a reseller right to sell this book !!!

so if you'r not interested why dont you keep your ass shut !!!

some newbies may not be knowing this trick to earn in this method!!! consider that i'm posting for them

and keep your fucking ass shut!!

lol'ing forever....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.