interesting...

Dresden14

Haters gonna H88
Sep 24, 2010
3,815
38
48
Los Angeles, CA
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jayyTUy3GTw]PlastiDip M3 Matte White - DipYourCar.com Pro Car Kit - YouTube[/ame]

intredasting.jpg


...watch the fuckin video. I wonder how legit this is though. Would be like putting your car inside a giant condom no?
 


it took until like 7 minutes to figure out what the fuck was going on.

this is cool until someone touches your care and thinks its fun to peel then you're fucked
 
dipyourcar.com/faqs said:

-How long does Plasti Dip® last?
If properly applied, Plasti Dip® will last as long as 3 years without having to be retouched. It is very durable and will not lose it's bond. The spray distance when applying as well as the amount of coats applied will heavily determine the longevity of the product. After 3 years, or during the three years if desired, a new refresher coat can be easily applied.

- Will it hold up to the elements (sun, winter)? Plasti Dip® is extremely resistant to the elements, including sun fading, winter ice, cold, salt ect. A lot of customers actually dip their wheels and cars specifically to protect the original surfaces from the winter season.

- Will it hold up to heat and racing? Plasti Dip® is heat resistant up to 312 degrees F. Dipped wheels have a great record holding up to the heat and abuse from racing or rally events.

- Does it really peel off? Yes, Plasti Dip® really does peel off. We always suggest a minimum of 4-5 coats, not only for durability, but to make sure it peels off in large pieces when you are ready. Check in our videos section and you will see a video showing how it peels off of wheels, ect. It will peel off even after a long period of time - however after extreme lengths of time (8-12 months), it may dry out a bit and come off in smaller pieces.
I guess if you love your car and want to give it a makeover it's pretty much the same concept as getting a new hairstyle for us.

-But why not just buy a new car whenever the mood strikes?
 
I blacked out my motorcycle with this shit. Take your time. Use a paint gun.

I live in AZ, so the sun did start to fade it after a while. It's fun to experiment with, though.
 
brahahaha...

Just imagine someone peeling your car for you.

::emp::
 
I love this stuff! I can change the color of my car, rims, whatever in just a few hours. Peels right off super easy, doesn't damage painted surfaces. Hell I'd plasti-dip my house if possible.