S samisandi New member Sep 20, 2012 1 0 0 Sep 20, 2012 #1 As Friday morning arrives worldwide, Apple stores and other retailers are opening doors to diehards who spent hours waiting in line for the new iPhone 5. Its gonna be a blast.:drinkup:
As Friday morning arrives worldwide, Apple stores and other retailers are opening doors to diehards who spent hours waiting in line for the new iPhone 5. Its gonna be a blast.:drinkup:
EricVonDoobie FAQ it Dec 23, 2009 3,213 59 0 Sunnyvale Trailer Park Sep 20, 2012 #2 1st post, a poll thread and it's about the iPhone 5. This should go well!
M medavidboy New member Sep 13, 2012 1 0 0 Sep 20, 2012 #3 The iphone 5 is crap.I don't like it. I was expecting more features on iphone 5. So I didn.t buy this iphone 5.
The iphone 5 is crap.I don't like it. I was expecting more features on iphone 5. So I didn.t buy this iphone 5.
R ryanmiller1122 New member Mar 25, 2011 321 1 0 Sep 20, 2012 #4 Droid ftw Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
H hillmartin New member Sep 20, 2012 1 0 0 Sep 20, 2012 #5 I need a nice iphone.Please me discription about this.
T totyou13 New member Sep 20, 2012 4 0 0 Sep 20, 2012 #6 I think the iPhone 5 will not live up to the expectations ... Samsung Galaxy S3 is much better