Is anyone else really digging Jimmy Fallon as the new host of late night?

colorfast

New member
Mar 2, 2009
481
4
0
I started out really disliking him as a host but lately I have been enjoying his shows more and more. You can tell he is truely humble to be in the position he is in. I find myself liking Jimmy Fallon more and Conan less and I used to love Conan. Opinions?
 


Late night is pretty bad right now. I used to be big on Conan, but after a while you end up hearing the same stuff over and over. Jimmy is the best imo.
 
Conan FTW. He's the man, and the greatest of them all IMO.

Jimmy is ok too, but his monologue and the skits on his show really suck. And at least 10 times during every show he's gotta give props to his band..."give it up for The Roots.." That gets old.

But I like the way he does interviews, and he's an excellent impressionist.

Impressions is one side Conan lacks, but he doesn't need to since he's so spontanteously funny at all times.
 
Conan's "waist time" bits are just obnoxious, but he's great. Liked him more when he was in NY, LA just changed him somehow. He could definitely be more creative with the bits!

Jimmy is just plain bad and it seems he's just not comfortable in his own skin. Many times I feel bad for the guy. Especially when he has those bursts of laugh in the middle of the interview. The best thing in the show is prolly "the roots", but even they seem pathetic lately :)
 
IMO the only late night show worth watching anymore is craig ferguson