From: .Hack
To:
affiliates@facebook.com
Cc:
admin@facebook.com,
advertise@facebook.com,
cocksucker@facebook.com
Subject: Please open this someone posted Child Porn to my profile
Body:
OOOO now you open the email you fucking cocksucker. Is this what attracts you faggots to open your fucking emails? Why the fuck you bitching for every little shit like a 13 year old cunt with bipolar disorder? One minute you approve my ad and the next you disapprove just to re approve then disapprove again? Then you give me some shitty explanation that doesn't help me at all?!
You see my campaign = your fucking paycheck you fucking incompetent intern. Also why the flying fuck do you ban accounts without warning or reason and don't even reply to my emails that ask nicely and in a professional way what I did wrong?
If you ban me again I swear upon Michael Jackson's dead body I will go after every fucking one of you guys, your families, your pets, and even your fucking apple tree in your backyard.
Real talk though why was my account banned? Thanks