Is it possible to do this...?

lazukars

New member
Jan 3, 2010
3
0
0
I would like to be able to search for the 10 hottest TV deals on the net everyday. Once I find those deals, I would like to directly link to those deals via affiliate links.

Cj.com, shareasale.com, linkshare.com, etc seem to be decent options, but they do not allow you just find ANY deal on say Dell.com and then grab an affilate link to that particular deal. These affiliate sites seem to only have deals on certain items for specific merchants.

Is there anything out there that would fit my above needs?

Thank You!
 


Nice, but No. My site is similar to dealtime.com. Maybe I should put it this way-- How does dealtime get all of their affiliate links?

Ultimate Goal-- I want to be able to find any deal on the net, from any major site and place a link to that product on my site. All while getting a comission if some purchases a product via the referral link on my site.
 
Not every deal on the net has an affiliate program. If you can't find the offer you're looking for through a network, you would need to contact them directly and find out if they have something set up.
 
Not every deal on the net has an affiliate program

I understand this, but let's talk about the big players. Say walmart, dell.com, and newegg.com just to name a few. Is there any way to find ANY item on these kinds of large sites AND then get an affiliate link directly to that deal.

Thank You!
Ryan
 
On linkshare you can get links to sales,

I would honestly talk to a coder about how you would do it, sites like slickdeals make it so users link to offers but they are somehow filtered through an affiliate link,

so I think some sorta of meta-refresh would work where you use the main link but make it open the item instead, Not sure.