I would like to be able to search for the 10 hottest TV deals on the net everyday. Once I find those deals, I would like to directly link to those deals via affiliate links.
Cj.com, shareasale.com, linkshare.com, etc seem to be decent options, but they do not allow you just find ANY deal on say Dell.com and then grab an affilate link to that particular deal. These affiliate sites seem to only have deals on certain items for specific merchants.
Is there anything out there that would fit my above needs?
Thank You!
Cj.com, shareasale.com, linkshare.com, etc seem to be decent options, but they do not allow you just find ANY deal on say Dell.com and then grab an affilate link to that particular deal. These affiliate sites seem to only have deals on certain items for specific merchants.
Is there anything out there that would fit my above needs?
Thank You!