Haven't made money per se but have lived with a girl for 3 months having her pay all my expenses.
Haven't made money per se but have lived with a girl for 3 months having her pay all my expenses.
i have never went to dating but my friends used to get lots of gifts like pc,cellphone
by dating,so to me its a profitable business
i have never went to dating but my friends used to get lots of gifts like pc,cellphone
by dating,so to me its a profitable business
I swear, you have some of the shittiest posts I've ever seen, and that's saying something coming from me.
Stick within the caps provided by your network to be safe and run by the terms noted to you. It really depends on your network and their relationship w/ the advertiser. I give my affiliates pay bumps according to their quality of traffic. All dating advertisers monetize differently. For example True.com takes ages 18+ but they make their money back by blasting out offers to their data. Some sell it. It's all about relationships and communication. and outing peoples bank details when they leave your network
And apparently you are left with nothing. Sorry!I took all the monies. Sorry