Is it possible to make money with dating?



I know what you mean man. i worked as a private dating coach for almost 3 years and made great money doing it. I spend the better part of the past year creating my site and all of my content (a ton of blood sweat and tears) and it's a huge pain in the ass to even get 1 sale.
 
i have never went to dating but my friends used to get lots of gifts like pc,cellphone
by dating,so to me its a profitable business

I swear, you have some of the shittiest posts I've ever seen, and that's saying something coming from me.
 
When I first started out online I did a lot of affiliate work with dating sites. Made a bit of money but unless you got a good system for promoting and a nice budget to fall back on you got some big guns to fight against.
 
Stick within the caps provided by your network to be safe and run by the terms noted to you. It really depends on your network and their relationship w/ the advertiser. I give my affiliates pay bumps according to their quality of traffic. All dating advertisers monetize differently. For example True.com takes ages 18+ but they make their money back by blasting out offers to their data. Some sell it. It's all about relationships and communication. and outing peoples bank details when they leave your network

tee hee
 
Of course it depends on the traffic and the program. :updown:

Have you tried any adult or cross over dating?

Payouts are much higher ;)
 
But ratios are much lower.

Here you can get dating payouts up to $12 with volume on 2 page no CC mainstream signups.

On some traffic you will see 1:7 ratios. No way in hell you will find that in adult right now.