AdHustler New member Aug 24, 2007 4,377 44 0 Jun 17, 2009 #1 Could he be hiding out as WFMessage? The world will never know.....or will it?
FatalError Active member Feb 7, 2008 1,461 20 38 Jun 17, 2009 #3 ^^^^ What I said y'day. Might be on board with some other ID.
PunchMyFace New member Apr 6, 2007 505 13 0 NY Jun 17, 2009 #4 EliteROI is the guy from DominateIM. Rob.
Sticks79 New member Jun 3, 2007 3,500 38 0 Jun 17, 2009 #6 turbolapp said: Wickedfire's version of a Bitchhunt. Click to expand... Fixed.
AdHustler New member Aug 24, 2007 4,377 44 0 Jun 17, 2009 #7 turbolapp said: Wickedfire's version of a Witchhunt. Click to expand... it's an ROI-hunt
ImagesAndWords StayblCam.com Nov 7, 2006 2,324 90 0 Scottsdale, Arizona www.stayblcam.com Jun 17, 2009 #9 While we're at it, let's find what name Chrislingle uses
Sohan I'm a 'libtard' Jul 5, 2008 1,652 40 0 sohantanna.com Jul 3, 2009 #10 We gotta find this asshat
mailinatorm2 yo Jan 23, 2009 756 7 0 Jul 19, 2009 #14 bbwolfe and sohan will kill ROIShare even before it's born.
Jon Administrator Staff member Jun 21, 2006 9,837 108 63 118 New York City Jul 20, 2009 #15 Someone should dress up as ROIShare at ASE and give Sohan and BBwolfe a heart attack.
joshmv Reformed Berry Slinger Oct 21, 2007 874 2 0 Kansas Jul 20, 2009 #16 Jon said: Someone should dress up as ROIShare at ASE and give Sohan and BBwolfe a heart attack. Click to expand... I remember asking BB about ROIShare at ASW, kind of funny we're still talking about it. We desperately need a WF fight night
Jon said: Someone should dress up as ROIShare at ASE and give Sohan and BBwolfe a heart attack. Click to expand... I remember asking BB about ROIShare at ASW, kind of funny we're still talking about it. We desperately need a WF fight night
Sohan I'm a 'libtard' Jul 5, 2008 1,652 40 0 sohantanna.com Jul 20, 2009 #17 Canidates = AdExhibit Jason, CPA Bullet Sam so far But no, I don't think he'd give up just like that.
Canidates = AdExhibit Jason, CPA Bullet Sam so far But no, I don't think he'd give up just like that.