Is the economy screwing up yo biz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobomonkey

New member
Dec 2, 2006
168
2
0
I've noticed it has been kind of a biatch for the last few months making moola on the internet and wondering if I'm going insane or if anyone else out there is going through the same thing?

I could be going insane, but just wanted to check here first... :rasta:
 


no its not. Regardless of what the economy does people will always need SOMETHING. Figure out a way for them to get that something from YOU!
 
The focus changes

People have less disposable income on average during tough economic times like these. That just means that you have to really target a need instead of a want. During better economies, you can target wants easily since more people have extra money. Marketers who have multiple niches will do better right now than someone who is focused on only one - unless of course that is a niche that is highly in demand despite the economy.
 
Nope, and I completely avoid MMO and mostly avoid adult. I make most of my money from boring stuff that people and businesses use regardless.
 
Even with the downturn, my ad sales business hasn't slowed down at all. More large businesses have started making buys from me. One of the biggest radio channel operators in the country has been promoting their radio stations individually with very targeted buys, $200 or so a pop instead of the tens of thousands they'd normally spend at a big network.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.