There's been some human elements of configuring sites that run a2p that are difficult to automate. A few other plugins fall into the same category, like the setup of WPTweetbomb.
I'm considering training a few people to do just this, but was curious beforehand if you think there is a need for a service like that around here? (I'm thinking just to ensure a steady stream of work and test out the service end myself beforehand)
If not, is there any related service you see a need for that's not being addressed here?
Thanks in advance!
I'm considering training a few people to do just this, but was curious beforehand if you think there is a need for a service like that around here? (I'm thinking just to ensure a steady stream of work and test out the service end myself beforehand)
If not, is there any related service you see a need for that's not being addressed here?
Thanks in advance!