Is this a tranny?

Jun 15, 2011
1,479
17
0
1143793139248515501.jpeg


Been trolling OKC lately and I think the OKC algo thinks I have a thing for trannies since it keeps on showing these kind of chicks in the suggestions area. Am I being mean or is it a tranny?
 


By the looks of the elbows it doesn't appear to be a male.

2/10 Elbows too pointy and she has curtain shades for an outfit.

I can't even fap to this.
 
Her outline of an adams apple plus her face makes me think she is a dude. Plus her stance is a little weird. and her boobs look too good for someone with a face like that.

Im very suspicious.

lol I was about to message her and ask LOL.
 
I'm going with "unattractive female", but I've been wrong before. OH have I been wrong before.

And who let her "up in the club"?
 
Been trolling OKC lately and I think the OKC algo thinks I have a thing for trannies since it keeps on showing these kind of chicks in the suggestions area.
I drink in gay bars so I won't be tempted to cheat on my wife. Anyway, you wouldn't believe the shenanigans that go down at those establishments. Those crazy gays!
 
Big nose, big jaw = no want.

Although why do you care unless you'd actually go after chicks that ugly?
 
Ok, tranny lovers, if you want a crash course in tranny spotting sign up to a Thai dating site, like Thaifriendly.com (free), post a picture of yourself or someone else and watch as you get a lot of mails from 'ladies'.