you can get your free ticket here if you are still in NYC.
Reserve Free Tickets Online for the Daily Show
i went to live taping yesterday. Jon is the man:bowdown::bowdown:. He came in 15 minutes before taping and did a little Q&A with the audience. He spent another 15 minutes after the show doing some joke. I watch daily show at least twice a week so it is kind of cool to see how it is done behind the scene.
I waited 3 1/2 hours to get in though...
Reserve Free Tickets Online for the Daily Show
i went to live taping yesterday. Jon is the man:bowdown::bowdown:. He came in 15 minutes before taping and did a little Q&A with the audience. He spent another 15 minutes after the show doing some joke. I watch daily show at least twice a week so it is kind of cool to see how it is done behind the scene.
I waited 3 1/2 hours to get in though...