Just bought 15 shares of Linkden

Well, I lost $70 so far, and hey,

Anyway, I am going to start looking more into investing, get like $20k in my etrade account and see how I can do with it.

A couple questions I have. Is it really more a sit and wait game. When investing am I looking for the pull in and out as fast as I can. To make as much as I can.


What is up with penny stocks, are those really something I would want to touch intially.

srs.ly?
 


i worked at a top investment bank for 7 years. banked hard and now retired to do aff marketing. Trust me investing is all about judging how market behaves. 90% time stocks are controlled by a few guys and you just follow the signals

This post reeks of so much fail and bullshit.
 
Just wait tomorrow when options come in and people start shorting the stock. I'm predicting it will settle around 45-50 in the next 6 months. How is Linkedin going to scale and innovate? Wall Street analysis want to see some P&E. Im short on Linkedin. If linkedin bubble pops great news for people that are going to buy facebook when they IPO cause it just scares off the people that don't get the difference between FB and Linkedin they usually lump shit together as just another internet company. Also if you really want to make money you gotta get in Pre IPO. Which is possible but need to have Min. Net worth 1 Mill and investments around 250k which shouldn't be a problem if you are a member of wickedfire ;)
 
Just wait tomorrow when options come in and people start shorting the stock. I'm predicting it will settle around 45-50 in the next 6 months. How is Linkedin going to scale and innovate? Wall Street analysis want to see some P&E. Im short on Linkedin. If linkedin bubble pops great news for people that are going to buy facebook when they IPO cause it just scares off the people that don't get the difference between FB and Linkedin they usually lump shit together as just another internet company. Also if you really want to make money you gotta get in Pre IPO. Which is possible but need to have Min. Net worth 1 Mill and investments around 250k which shouldn't be a problem if you are a member of wickedfire ;)

Good call, has anyone done this and bought secondary market shares on SecondMarket or similar? Buying Facebook pre-IPO seems like a no brainer. Then again the LinkedIn IPO probably just hurt that initial explosive growth a bit.
 
It's only a few months now, so probably won't bother, since we're coming out of a recession, there'll probably not be as many big earners for the next few months.

My money's gonna be going into something else I've had my eye on for a while, that has no age requirements. (a currency of sorts) I reckon it should double fairly soon.

inb4 -joe- loses his savings on bitcoin ;)