Develop this SKILL you seem to have a Natural Nack for!!
Shit I clicked this thinking it said you made your first porno. This doesn't live up to my expectations.
.......
^^^^^^^^^^^^^This!!
LOL
I'm having a few drinks tonight while my Lady is away up the East Coast and was surprised at what it actually was.
Dreamache, I'd like to take this opportunity of "me" being under the influence of simulated Truth Serum to say that I have been watching and reading the things you have been doing over the last year and "I" think you are pretty solid. (Not stalking or Man-Crush I promise. Lulz)
For a first After Effects video that was absolutely AWESOME!! I'm not kidding!! You have done VERY WELL to take your academia self-study and put it into a VERY GOOD "Real World" presentation. Not to mention or consider that it is ONLY your first one.
I think that you will do very well with this. You will only get BETTER as you get use to making these.
I've read where the other guys are asking for a crooked red arrow. Since "MY" specialty is Marketing, NLP, and 30 years of Sales which is all about getting to the all important
conversions, "I" say that you were DEAD ON with NOT Zig-Zagging it.
Think about this for a moment, yes you were showcasing what could be learned, but you ALSO wanted those watching to TAKE ACTION and go to the site/offer.
I immediately associated the "Spoke Wheeling" of the line with a "Clock Face & Hand", as in TIME. This is a VERY effective subliminal enhancer for your pitch. You never SAY there is a time limit. But, by having the arrow mimic a hand on a clock moving, the prospect's subconscious WILL make the association and FEEL that there is a time limit even though you NEVER said or indicated it anywhere in your presentation. (This is a GREAT call to action. Sorry the others missed it and faulted your creation.)
The prospects themselves will provide the URGENCY when their mind is triggered to think of Time Moving. Our society & media have impressed upon us just how FAST things are moving and changing. The sub-conscious then takes this and says to our conscious mind, "Hey, time is moving faster and faster. You had BETTER keep pace. If you do NOT take advantage of opportunities you will be left behind!!
Humans are gregarious as a species and want to be a part of the group. Not only a part of the group, but an IMPORTANT PART of the group.
You have been doing MANY things correctly and I'm certain that you will not only continue to be a success for yourself and family, but will be a VERY POSITIVE force with whatever or whoever you interact with.
I wish you all the best!!