emp New member Jun 29, 2006 7,465 211 0 Jul 2, 2010 #1 Finally got a great offer on the Canon EOS Rebel Xsi (or 450D as it is called here) So I am just fiddling around with it. ::emp::
Finally got a great offer on the Canon EOS Rebel Xsi (or 450D as it is called here) So I am just fiddling around with it. ::emp::
D DR Bastard Banned Jul 1, 2010 50 1 0 Jul 2, 2010 #2 Contrast and saturation is very nice. I'm sure you have lots of fun with your new toy.
S seous seous student May 16, 2010 1,755 18 0 South Florida Jul 2, 2010 #3 Real nice, dude. I have an array of cameras (Some digital, some old school). How many megapixels is yours?
Real nice, dude. I have an array of cameras (Some digital, some old school). How many megapixels is yours?
thekaine New member Oct 14, 2007 74 0 0 Jul 2, 2010 #4 seous said: Real nice, dude. I have an array of cameras (Some digital, some old school). How many megapixels is yours? Click to expand... lol this dude is asking for megapixels ... sry couldn't resist jumping on the megapixels is worth shit train
seous said: Real nice, dude. I have an array of cameras (Some digital, some old school). How many megapixels is yours? Click to expand... lol this dude is asking for megapixels ... sry couldn't resist jumping on the megapixels is worth shit train
emp New member Jun 29, 2006 7,465 211 0 Jul 2, 2010 #6 @seous - it is 12MP @seozero - I believe it is the flag for the Kanton of Uri.. lemme check ah, yep Canton of Uri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ::emp::
@seous - it is 12MP @seozero - I believe it is the flag for the Kanton of Uri.. lemme check ah, yep Canton of Uri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ::emp::
seozero New member Mar 1, 2009 119 2 0 Jul 2, 2010 #7 :thumbsup: I though it's a flag of a city. emp said: @seozero - I believe it is the flag for the Kanton of Uri.. lemme check ah, yep Canton of Uri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ::emp:: Click to expand...
:thumbsup: I though it's a flag of a city. emp said: @seozero - I believe it is the flag for the Kanton of Uri.. lemme check ah, yep Canton of Uri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ::emp:: Click to expand...