AdHustler New member Aug 24, 2007 4,377 44 0 May 28, 2009 #1 NOT!!! Kelly Ripa: I Didn't Get Rippad That Way! | TMZ.com
Garrett music LOUD Feb 4, 2008 3,845 131 0 May 28, 2009 #3 That would blow to have your face plastered all over blogs and such, but not getting that celebrity endorsed conversion rate sucks too! C'MON Kelly!!
That would blow to have your face plastered all over blogs and such, but not getting that celebrity endorsed conversion rate sucks too! C'MON Kelly!!
AdHustler New member Aug 24, 2007 4,377 44 0 May 28, 2009 #4 Garrett said: That would blow to have your face plastered all over blogs and such, but not getting that celebrity endorsed conversion rate sucks too! C'MON Kelly!! Click to expand... Andrew WK is the least graceful motherfucker ever.
Garrett said: That would blow to have your face plastered all over blogs and such, but not getting that celebrity endorsed conversion rate sucks too! C'MON Kelly!! Click to expand... Andrew WK is the least graceful motherfucker ever.
BullsEye I am the gatekeeper Sep 28, 2007 424 5 18 Everywhere May 28, 2009 #5 partyhardpartyhardpartyhardpartyhardpartyhardpartyhard
pocketrockets New member Aug 25, 2006 2,271 31 0 May 28, 2009 #7 LOL... love the sponsored link ads just below the article. I'm sure those will be converting really well!
LOL... love the sponsored link ads just below the article. I'm sure those will be converting really well!
xmcp123 Well-known member Sep 20, 2007 4,145 95 48 Not Louisiana www.slightlyshadyseo.com May 28, 2009 #8 I like how quickly the comments descend into a discussion about gangbangs and Kelly Ripa.
G GoogleSearchSux New member Aug 13, 2008 438 14 0 SF www.googlesearchsucks.com May 28, 2009 #9 BEST PICTURE EVER
AdHustler New member Aug 24, 2007 4,377 44 0 May 28, 2009 #10 GoogleSearchSux said: BEST PICTURE EVER Click to expand... TASTY!