charlesmartel Anarcho-Monarchist Jun 26, 2006 2,270 41 0 Tierra del Fuego May 4, 2010 #1 [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agV4s3O7Ysg&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agV4s3O7Ysg&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
iliketurtles Banned Aug 12, 2009 700 19 0 May 4, 2010 #2 Speaking of Nigerian dance, check this out: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1nKR3gYRY8"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame] Nkem Owoh = the ytcracker of the 419 spam game I go chop your dollar - Encyclopedia Dramatica
Speaking of Nigerian dance, check this out: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1nKR3gYRY8"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame] Nkem Owoh = the ytcracker of the 419 spam game I go chop your dollar - Encyclopedia Dramatica
Russ86 New member May 8, 2009 1,078 11 0 San Diego May 4, 2010 #3 charlesmartel said: YouTube- Broadcast Yourself. Click to expand... Haha the fat one on the right is hilarious.
charlesmartel said: YouTube- Broadcast Yourself. Click to expand... Haha the fat one on the right is hilarious.
johnysc430 New member Jul 21, 2008 1,746 39 0 May 4, 2010 #4 iliketurtles said: Speaking of Nigerian dance, check this out: YouTube- Broadcast Yourself. Nkem Owoh = the ytcracker of the 419 spam game I go chop your dollar - Encyclopedia Dramatica Click to expand... I love that shit lol I saw this on dateline I think. They like laugh at dumb americans who send money
iliketurtles said: Speaking of Nigerian dance, check this out: YouTube- Broadcast Yourself. Nkem Owoh = the ytcracker of the 419 spam game I go chop your dollar - Encyclopedia Dramatica Click to expand... I love that shit lol I saw this on dateline I think. They like laugh at dumb americans who send money