B b_sun New member Apr 7, 2009 1,951 54 0 Virginia Aug 11, 2010 #1 [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYpDWCa-wtc"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame] Some good comments in there too. Couple favs: BAM! instant retard dat nigga was ''A durrrrrr'' lmao
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYpDWCa-wtc"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame] Some good comments in there too. Couple favs: BAM! instant retard dat nigga was ''A durrrrrr'' lmao
dreamache New member Jun 26, 2006 4,393 130 0 Aug 11, 2010 #4 broken jaw, but the whole eye-balls-in-the-corner thing I don't know.. i'd say due to being knocked out but he sat up. haha.
broken jaw, but the whole eye-balls-in-the-corner thing I don't know.. i'd say due to being knocked out but he sat up. haha.
Andrew Scherer MarketersCenter.com Feb 12, 2009 5,777 124 63 Mexico www.marketerscenter.com Aug 11, 2010 #5 he's no quitter
zingo New member Feb 24, 2010 2,822 34 0 Houston, Tx Aug 11, 2010 #6 He was not knocked out,, he was about to get back up and wooop some ass.
zingo New member Feb 24, 2010 2,822 34 0 Houston, Tx Aug 11, 2010 #7 Damn I was looking for more vids like this and I found this one.. fucking crazy!