Know anyone who talks about food and money too much? They could be a psychopath

psycho.jpg

Fuck. I used to have that exact coat. And long hair.
 


Happens to me too, they interrupt your train of thought and then keep heckling you while you're trying to get it back. By the time you do, they've lost interest in your answer and will usually cut you off before you can get it out.


Has to do with women being:
  • Driven by emotion
  • Crazy (who else does this shit?)
  • Manipulative (this is actually one of the ways that they fuck with you)
  • Egocentric (God forbid you werent completely focused on them for a minute)
  • Short Attention Spanned (Didn't really want to talk, just wanted to flap my gums)

Going to ignore the trolling and just say for me when someone says something and I respond with absolute silence it's because either:

1) The call dropped or

2) I'm completely stunned by your stupidity.


For those of you "just thinking", how freaking long does it take you to think? (BTW this is just for phone situations when I can't see you. If I can see you're just thinking, I'll go off and get something done and come back later when you're able to articulate your thoughts. :D )
 
Also, Cornell university probably ended up saying something totally different, and the daily fail twisted it to sell their overpriced toilet paper.

You can almost be sure that is what is going on here. Years ago someone had to first notice that most serial killers were male. Then later it might have been discovered that they tend to be single, get more speeding tickets, or whatever else.

Profiling stuff like this can help law enforcement, but outlets like the Mail turn it into "See that 30 year old male all alone speeding down the highway? Watch out, these are tell-tale signs of a killer!"