Whats up, ya'll. Long time reader, first time poster.
Since this is my first post and i am asking for help, I thought it would only be fair to add some boobs. so, first and foremost:
So I have been having pretty good luck with direct linking, but I would like to start using landing pages where applicable. I was hoping you guys could check out my first landing page and let me know if I am applying this technique correctly. I'm sure there are things I could be doing better, and I know I will get severely brutal honestly from the folks here.. and that's why i came here.
Any general tips or examples about landing pages would be much appreciated.
Let the noobie bashing commence.
http://www.chronicyeastinfectionsinfo.com/tracking202/landing2.html
Since this is my first post and i am asking for help, I thought it would only be fair to add some boobs. so, first and foremost:
So I have been having pretty good luck with direct linking, but I would like to start using landing pages where applicable. I was hoping you guys could check out my first landing page and let me know if I am applying this technique correctly. I'm sure there are things I could be doing better, and I know I will get severely brutal honestly from the folks here.. and that's why i came here.
Any general tips or examples about landing pages would be much appreciated.
Let the noobie bashing commence.
http://www.chronicyeastinfectionsinfo.com/tracking202/landing2.html