Landing page -> offer

webetricky

Banned
Oct 12, 2009
612
9
0
NY
When you build your own landing / sell page, do you guys then link them through to the network's landing page? For example, most of the offers have a landing page built than you can use, but direct linking just doesn't convert so when you build your presell page, do you build it with the idea that this will hook them in and then the network / product's lp will close the sale for you? Or is there a way to skip the lp they give you and send them directly from your custom lp to the checkout? I have looked and don't see any given links except to the lp so I am curious about what you guys are doing. Thanks.
 


um, i quite don't get it

but

are you saying that

if people do

Your LP -> Merchant's ordering page -> $$

or

Your LP -> Merchant's LP -> $$


in my case.. normally.. the second one..
 
Yes that is my question. i.e.: ad -> my lp -> merchan'ts lp -> checkout

vs: ad -> my lp -> checkout

So basically I just want to know whether or not there is a way to skip the merchant's lp, and if it is possible, does anyone here find it preferable?

Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the reply.
 
Yes that is my question. i.e.: ad -> my lp -> merchan'ts lp -> checkout

vs: ad -> my lp -> checkout

So basically I just want to know whether or not there is a way to skip the merchant's lp, and if it is possible, does anyone here find it preferable?

Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the reply.

I've never seen a situation where the advertiser allowed you to link directly to the checkout page, skipping the offer's page. Simply because it leaves too much room for fraud. Affiliates may promise other stuff in their LP, and link to the checkout, thus becoming shit leads. Think Edu offers that get shitted with job leads.

BUT, if you develop a personal relationship with an adv, and have them
approve your LP, they may be able to work with you. But again, it would depend on the product. Even still, it's still very unlikely that any adv would work like this with you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: webetricky
I've never seen a situation where the advertiser allowed you to link directly to the checkout page, skipping the offer's page. Simply because it leaves too much room for fraud. Affiliates may promise other stuff in their LP, and link to the checkout, thus becoming shit leads. Think Edu offers that get shitted with job leads.

BUT, if you develop a personal relationship with an adv, and have them
approve your LP, they may be able to work with you. But again, it would depend on the product. Even still, it's still very unlikely that any adv would work like this with you.

if you're working direct is this very possible or would they again have to closely monitor your LP to stop fraud?
 
Its called white labeling an offer. Some advertisers will allow you to do it if you have the design skills and knowhow to build a better lander..
 
Its also called a Host-And-Post:

Your Ad > Your LP > $$$$$

But normally the only offers that do this without meeting with them personally is dating offers.
 
I've ran host and post on some lead gen programs. Worked way better than merchant landers in those cases.

I've only seen deep linking done on storefront type programs, not really in the CPA space. Guess I need to communicate with AM's more on this.

I've been working on white labeling my own brands for a couple of niches. I don't have the bankroll to run all the traffic so I was hoping to broker the offers, seems like I have to run with my own IO's though and not having full control over fulfillment is way sketchy.