Left 4 Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.


This game was fucking awesome... until I uninstalled it because it was eating ALL of my time. But if there is any WF zombie hunting going online, I'm in!
 
Yeah it's been eating up all my time, i don't have the "official" version so if you want to play you need the not "official" version or a cracked server.
 
Gonna hit you up. Probably not going to see each other a lot (timezones and such) but hell yeah*

::emp::
 
err... when I search for IronCannibal I only find a guy from Hannover?

::emp::
 
I'm playing it on Xbox, not sure if it can do cross platform but don't think so. Xbox name is 'goddfadda' if anyone is playing on there.
 
I just got it for X box, and it is amazing. I heart zombies :) Seriously tho, I have screamed like a little girl when a hunter comes out of no where more than 3 times now.
 
I don't know how you can play that on xbox, it's such a fast paced game at Advanced and above.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.