Anyone know if there's a limit on how many people you can add to your linked in without some sort of penalty? I've heard of people adding thousands in a day and nothing happens. Any experience with this?
This isn't for my IM stuff, but for the team I manage at my day job. Therefore, I really can't get their accounts banned. I thought about setting up a test account for this, but I wanted this bot built like yesterday. It's nice, though, because LinkedIn doesn't even seem to ban my IP after adding 30 people in less than 5 minutes. Not to mention, there's no captchas or anything after you're signed up. Seems too good to be true.
This isn't for my IM stuff, but for the team I manage at my day job. Therefore, I really can't get their accounts banned. I thought about setting up a test account for this, but I wanted this bot built like yesterday. It's nice, though, because LinkedIn doesn't even seem to ban my IP after adding 30 people in less than 5 minutes. Not to mention, there's no captchas or anything after you're signed up. Seems too good to be true.