I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. I would like to create a list of services that offer contextual link networks. It would be great if you could add your review of the networks you have used.
I will start:
1. Buildmyrank - decent price, unique articles and good index rate.
2. Linkvana - expensive, unique articles and horrible index rate.
3. Blog Blueprint - cheap, spun articles and low index rate.
Networks I'm testing from this forum:
1. http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo...tual-link-pyramid-smothered-secret-sauce.html - Recently purchased no review yet.
2. http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo...ost-1800-links-drip-ver-6-9-serp-smasher.html - Recently purchased no review yet.
3. http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo...low-10-general-casino-pr5-0-unique-ips-2.html - Recently purchased no review yet.
If you know of some private networks that you have not tested please post them and I will test them.
I will start:
1. Buildmyrank - decent price, unique articles and good index rate.
2. Linkvana - expensive, unique articles and horrible index rate.
3. Blog Blueprint - cheap, spun articles and low index rate.
Networks I'm testing from this forum:
1. http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo...tual-link-pyramid-smothered-secret-sauce.html - Recently purchased no review yet.
2. http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo...ost-1800-links-drip-ver-6-9-serp-smasher.html - Recently purchased no review yet.
3. http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo...low-10-general-casino-pr5-0-unique-ips-2.html - Recently purchased no review yet.
If you know of some private networks that you have not tested please post them and I will test them.