So anybody can spend a few hundred $ on microworkers and turn your forum into complete useless shit? Right.
Wakes up mods your stupid shitts. You gotta fight for your rights take the forum back from the shitts you mother fucks.
Or jon you could make me a moderator and I will lick your balls 24 hours seven days a week. I will be your faithful poodal I promise. I will clean all the spam from your forum. Just make me a mod. The current you have are complete useless fucks. You won't need then when you have me.
Waiting for PM from jon.
Wakes up mods your stupid shitts. You gotta fight for your rights take the forum back from the shitts you mother fucks.
Or jon you could make me a moderator and I will lick your balls 24 hours seven days a week. I will be your faithful poodal I promise. I will clean all the spam from your forum. Just make me a mod. The current you have are complete useless fucks. You won't need then when you have me.
Waiting for PM from jon.