Looking for custom network script!

iprofit

Banned
Nov 21, 2009
106
0
0
New York
We are looking to create a custom network. Mostly for our own personal tracking and for friends. I'm not looking to use direct track or link trust not even hit path. Anyone know anyone with a custom network script for sale of lease.
 


If there's an existing product out there, it's not custom. So what are you looking for - a custom system, or just not DT/LT/HP?
 
If you are just tracking then prosper 202 is the best. If you are looking for something with a network that can manage advertisers and affiliates i suggest hasoffers because they do offer a free low volume network.
 
i would not use has offers. and what i mean by custom is just custom coded and not something that is on every network. or heavily used.
 
I don't think any custom script for sale would be anywhere near as good at LT/HP, GL on your search though.
 
If you want to use it for just you and your friends does it matter if any other networks use it?
 
Getting a custom-coded tracking platform is going to run you in the low six figures and will take time to complete - if you want it to be on par with DT/LT/HP.

Good luck bros.
 
Getting a custom-coded tracking platform is going to run you in the low six figures and will take time to complete - if you want it to be on par with DT/LT/HP.

Good luck bros.

And your not even mentioning all the bugs and such that you would have to work out with the system
 
I'm aware of the time and the problems that will come but I'm using 202 in the meantime. I have the time to wait, Just looking for something to start with. ha has offers is a bit to cheap for me i rather spend the money and get something that's worth it in case one day we do go public.
 
I'm aware of the time and the problems that will come but I'm using 202 in the meantime. I have the time to wait, Just looking for something to start with. ha has offers is a bit to cheap for me i rather spend the money and get something that's worth it in case one day we do go public.
Please GTFO.