Hey Guys,
I run a call center company and I'm looking for someone who can source offers for us from all the networks that can run in call centers. We have all sorts of data sets including live feeds that we need to intelligently monetize. Any referrals to people who are hard working, get the space and can figure out what offers to source for which data sets and has relationships with 100+ networks to efficiently do it. Any ideas?
Richie Hecker
rich@bootstrapper.com
I run a call center company and I'm looking for someone who can source offers for us from all the networks that can run in call centers. We have all sorts of data sets including live feeds that we need to intelligently monetize. Any referrals to people who are hard working, get the space and can figure out what offers to source for which data sets and has relationships with 100+ networks to efficiently do it. Any ideas?
Richie Hecker
rich@bootstrapper.com