Hey guys,
starting up a new SEO service website, and I'm looking for any kind of Video Ad networks that let you:
Autoplay the video and possibly get paid per play, or per 1,000 impressions, etc.
Deliver 15 second to 1 minute ads
The reason why I need this is because while my service is doing it's thang, which takes about 30 seconds, I wanted to just make a lil extra money by showing the video ad while they wait.
Any ideas are appreciated.
And before I get flamed, I tried searching google for these types of ads, but I haven't found one site that talks about autoplaying the video, and all of the networks I've found pay per 1,000 impressions. I've contacted them all about the autoplay feature, but haven't heard anything back yet.
I'm sure someone has a network that know of.
starting up a new SEO service website, and I'm looking for any kind of Video Ad networks that let you:
Autoplay the video and possibly get paid per play, or per 1,000 impressions, etc.
Deliver 15 second to 1 minute ads
The reason why I need this is because while my service is doing it's thang, which takes about 30 seconds, I wanted to just make a lil extra money by showing the video ad while they wait.
Any ideas are appreciated.
And before I get flamed, I tried searching google for these types of ads, but I haven't found one site that talks about autoplaying the video, and all of the networks I've found pay per 1,000 impressions. I've contacted them all about the autoplay feature, but haven't heard anything back yet.
I'm sure someone has a network that know of.