Looking for someone who wants to make the jump

Phoenixz

New member
Dec 8, 2008
550
4
0
where to?

financial freedom.
Let me explain here, please excuse the lack of proper punctuation as i am writing this rather quickly as i just dont have time to spend on it.

however, i feel like throwing something out there.

So we are seeking funding for a certain project of ours, that needs a little more power behind it.
While doing that, i disccovered we have many valuable pieces of code and such that in themselves could be turned into a viable business.

If you are someone who is motivated and wants to try and sell something, that could become very big, then get in touch.
Ideally you have contacts in the movie/ music industry to be able to negotiate licensing deals.
Anyway, just throwing it out there.
WE would support the back end, any custom coding they need done etc
pm me for details

thanks
 


I'm absolutely certain this will go over well.

You want someone (with contacts in the music/film industry) to piece together, and sell your code snippets for you? You serious, or joking?
 
The only thing I jump to is conclusions

jumptoconclusionsmat-iphone-21876.320x480.1240559529.53748.jpg


(it's going to be a million dollar product, just like the pet rock!)
 
where to?

financial freedom.
Let me explain here, please excuse the lack of proper punctuation as i am writing this rather quickly as i just dont have time to spend on it.

however, i feel like throwing something out there.

So we are seeking funding for a certain project of ours, that needs a little more power behind it.
While doing that, i disccovered we have many valuable pieces of code and such that in themselves could be turned into a viable business.

If you are someone who is motivated and wants to try and sell something, that could become very big, then get in touch.
Ideally you have contacts in the movie/ music industry to be able to negotiate licensing deals.
Anyway, just throwing it out there.
WE would support the back end, any custom coding they need done etc
pm me for details

thanks

You're drunk right? Nigga you logged onto WF not DP.
 
dont be jumping to conclusions here folks
especially matt..lol

no snippets of code to be sold to anyone...if anyone is interested enough they will contact me...if not..i dont care....id rather wait and do it myself once time frees up
 
Must not be too important to you if you have to wait for your time to free up
you are right

we have other things we have to be doing
i would like this to begin though
snippets


get your snippets here...that's what i have..a bunch of old code...useless really...you guys wouldn't want it.
 
Fuck. There are like half a dozen threads in STS that I have purposely not looked into. I kept saying to myself "It'll be a fucking waste of life to even dare look at the dirge that will be in that piece of shit thread.". But I took a chance on this one. A leap of faith. And this is how you repay me OP. You're a cunt. You've made me hate myself a little. But not as much as I hate you now.
 
Fuck. There are like half a dozen threads in STS that I have purposely not looked into. I kept saying to myself "It'll be a fucking waste of life to even dare look at the dirge that will be in that piece of shit thread.". But I took a chance on this one. A leap of faith. And this is how you repay me OP. You're a cunt. You've made me hate myself a little. But not as much as I hate you now.


i like your style..lol

anyway this is the wrong place for this
i need some ex employee from the music/movie industry
not another webbie
 
i like your style..lol

anyway this is the wrong place for this
i need some ex employee from the music/movie industry
not another webbie

It would be a lot easier, for us small people, if you knew what the fuck you wanted from us. Suck something long and hard and ask yourself if you can make a profession from it you cunt.
 
Phoenixz, I'll provide you with a counter offer.

I have this idea for a gold mine. All I need is people to find where to dig for gold, and then find investors to do it.

We'll go 50/50. Inquire via PM

BTW, Phoenixz, didn't you post this same thread on this other forum?