Lost Fans - Two Cool Places To Go

Roundabout

Banned
Apr 20, 2009
3,500
125
0
I guess if you're a Lost fan you know of these already, but if not, now's the time to check them out before the show ends.

Hurley's (Jorge Garcia's) Blog, Updated Often:
Dispatches From The Island
Dispatches from the Island

The Fuselage
The Fuselage - Chat with the cast, crew and fans of "FlashForward", "Lost" and "Fringe"

Terry O'Quinn (Locke) and Jorge Garcia (Hurley) are responding in the
"For The Lost Actors" thread to most questions people ask, one on one. Pretty cool stuff.

Although I feel the show has seriously gone downhill for awhile now, I've invested too much time into it to give up now. Hoping for an ending that somehow puts it all in place, but doubtin' it.
 


yeah the show is out of hand now... can't keep track of what's happening anymore. At this point all I enjoy is seeing the black smoke come and make a killing again lol
 
yeah the show is out of hand now... can't keep track of what's happening anymore. At this point all I enjoy is seeing the black smoke come and make a killing again lol

Pay more attention.


I for one am quite impressed with this season , for me , lost has been the best TV show on in quite some time.
 
In my opinion, LOST is the best series on tv since Twin Peaks. It's gotten weird a few times but I somehow think they're gonna pull all the pieces and clues together towards the end of this season.

A few things I've been wondering though;
- what happened to all the constant references to the numbers?
- what happened to all the polar bear references?

Seems like they forgot about these recurring themes for a long while now.