LP to offer conversion rates

nld2756

New member
Nov 2, 2009
180
2
0
newbie question, im getting 25% conversion rates from the LP to offer clicks... what is a good number to shoot for? at this point i think that its close to the best i'm going to get, but just getting a feeling what you guys try to shoot for, thanks

ps: its a large rebill
 


I shoot at anything that's profitable because conversion rates vary from traffic source to traffic source.

And 25% is awesome. ATM I'm getting 5-8% on rebills.
 
It depends on the traffic source and the keywords.

If I do PPC my goal is 30-45% for general keywords. (weight loss)
For specific keywords you want to get over 50%. I managed to get 80% on a resveratrol flog for specific keywords.

If I do media buys my goal is 25-35%. Haven't seen over 40% yet on larger media buys.

That's the goal for optimized pages (not the starting point ;)).
 
It depends on the traffic source and the keywords.

If I do PPC my goal is 30-45% for general keywords. (weight loss)
For specific keywords you want to get over 50%. I managed to get 80% on a resveratrol flog for specific keywords.

If I do media buys my goal is 25-35%. Haven't seen over 40% yet on larger media buys.

That's the goal for optimized pages (not the starting point ;)).

im not talking about what percent of the people go from the LP to the offer, im talking about how many people that click on the offer convert. if so, thats ridiculous.
 
Ah I see,

im getting 25% conversion rates from the LP to offer clicks...
That could be misunderstood...

Well, i my eyes 25% actual conversion rate is extremely good. I'm getting an avg. of 7-15%. Still depends on the traffic you are sending, right? Where is the user, did she search for "weight loss" or for "acai berry free trial". Or did she came from USAToday.com or Youtube ...
 
i was split testing content and search traffic. geo/demo targeting w/ content still proved to be trumped by search traffic. 100% ppc traffic. either that or i just cant use content network
 
It depends on the traffic source and the keywords.

If I do PPC my goal is 30-45% for general keywords. (weight loss)
For specific keywords you want to get over 50%. I managed to get 80% on a resveratrol flog for specific keywords.

If I do media buys my goal is 25-35%. Haven't seen over 40% yet on larger media buys.

That's the goal for optimized pages (not the starting point ;)).
I think he's talking actual conversion rate, not click through rate.