making wicked fire home,

bqpennell

New member
Jan 3, 2011
159
6
0
Bum Fuck Nowhere
1stclasscpa.net
Hello,

I use to dwell on the warrior forums however just recently they decided to post this That will be QUITE enough with the bashing and as you can see from my reply #13 i refuse to be part of a community where even if we know a network is scamming people we can not warn people.

Now i always liked the wicked fire forums but during my very few post i did notice a small group of Hostile members (hehe) which made me pick the warrior forum back then but i would rather deal with that then protect shit networks that refuse to pay.

So hello nice to meet you guys
 
  • Like
Reactions: guerilla


avatar13_1.gif
 
Now i always liked the wicked fire forums but during my very few post i did notice a small group of Hostile members


What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
 
Hello,

I use to dwell on the warrior forums however just recently they decided to post this That will be QUITE enough with the bashing and as you can see from my reply #13 i refuse to be part of a community where even if we know a network is scamming people we can not warn people.

Now i always liked the wicked fire forums but during my very few post i did notice a small group of Hostile members (hehe) which made me pick the warrior forum back then but i would rather deal with that then protect shit networks that refuse to pay.

So hello nice to meet you guys

tumblr_md3j01gizM1r1nn94o1_400.jpg