L Lucidity New member Jul 30, 2007 418 9 0 Sep 5, 2009 #21 Yeah, it's low class. But still, you know how many douchebags talk big about how they're going to do something like this shit and never follow through. The guy has balls. Fully operational, semen producing balls.
Yeah, it's low class. But still, you know how many douchebags talk big about how they're going to do something like this shit and never follow through. The guy has balls. Fully operational, semen producing balls.
M mubin New member Feb 13, 2008 104 0 0 Sep 5, 2009 #24 I would never admit to anything like that. What proof does she have? She washedher face right away. Her word against mine. and if I was the cops I wouldnt trust anyone who lights up like a christmas tree under a uv light.
I would never admit to anything like that. What proof does she have? She washedher face right away. Her word against mine. and if I was the cops I wouldnt trust anyone who lights up like a christmas tree under a uv light.
R Rakeback Mafia New member Sep 5, 2009 53 0 0 London www.therakebackmafia.com Sep 5, 2009 #26 It's funny because i don't know her. If she was my sister i'd shoot him in the face.
J jenzkc Banned Jul 29, 2007 1,941 26 0 Sep 5, 2009 #28 hannahmcintyre said: Every single one of you saying this guy is cool for having done this are absolutely disgusting. Click to expand... if you're a girl, having a guy jizz on your face is like having some snot on your cheek. big fuckin' deal. not gonna kill ya.
hannahmcintyre said: Every single one of you saying this guy is cool for having done this are absolutely disgusting. Click to expand... if you're a girl, having a guy jizz on your face is like having some snot on your cheek. big fuckin' deal. not gonna kill ya.
affiliatearmy New member May 22, 2008 2,028 15 0 Laguna Beach,CA USA Sep 5, 2009 #29 I just bought the movie rights to this. Look for it next spring.
WickedSick New member Jun 29, 2009 414 4 0 Sep 6, 2009 #30 If you're going to post the story, post the video the guy who did it made: http://www.slutload.com/watch/NiWkY7zPrxH/Cum-on-face-of-my-drunk-sleeping-girlfriend.html
If you're going to post the story, post the video the guy who did it made: http://www.slutload.com/watch/NiWkY7zPrxH/Cum-on-face-of-my-drunk-sleeping-girlfriend.html