March is here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamache

New member
Jun 26, 2006
4,393
130
0
I live in ohio - been cold and fucking dreary the past 4 months. March is the month things begin to turn around...

Oh n' March 8 = daylight savings. Hell yeah.
 


I live in ohio - been cold and fucking dreary the past 4 months. March is the month things begin to turn around...

Oh n' March 8 = daylight savings. Hell yeah.

Meh, the weather here in Wisconsin will still be shit for another 3 months.
 
Eh, I kind of like the cold weather. I'm in the south where we have 3 months of fall and 9 months of summer. I guess the grass is always greener...
 
Eh, I kind of like the cold weather. I'm in the south where we have 3 months of fall and 9 months of summer. I guess the grass is always greener...

yeah right, you can't sit around outside in 20 degree weather and be comfortable.. here, we're restricted indoors for the majority of the year, it sucks.
 
Yea this cold weather sucks right now it's 26 degrees and now I'm glad my GF bought a snuggie. :jester:
 
The sun coming up at 8 and setting at 4:30 sucks. Do you know there have been studies about productivity levels of people being linked to daylight? I can't find a source right now but it sure is true for me. I'm far more productive in the summer. The warmer, the better - winter holds you back more than you think sometimes.
 
Just got back from the casino, it's cold as fuck. Then again, I'm from Canada.
 
boracay_beach.jpg
The weather here is always fucking hot. Planning to go to beach tomorrow.
I'm from Phil. Boracay way to go!
 
Damn, wish I could say I was heading to the beach tomorrow, we reached a low of 9 degrees here in Michigan. :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.