Here's my opinion on ppc-coach, this guy is not a successful affiliate. He never was, virtually no one knows him in the business aside from being the ppc coach guy.
His scripts never work properly, and he never helps get them running. It's usually another member that helps you get stuff running.
He said the prosper guys ripped off his script,
He said the poll factory guy ripped off his poll script
He said that I ripped off his poll script and I was poaching members of his forum to sell my $20 script lol, I fucking made that script because no one could get his poll bot working. Now I give the script out for free.
I have a new script coming out that's a campaign builder,
sort of like kw rockstar but a lot less cost, I asked a for a few beta testers in his forum. The guy put a post in the moderators forum and accused me of stealing and repackiging his scripts. I sent him an e-mail basically to say that maybe there was a miscommunication but he started saying that he thought my scripts are great and I should give a discount to his members.
I'm thinking that sounds reasonable but don't accuse me of stealing your shit when your shit is garbage.
I'll admit I learned a few things on that forum when I first started. I was very green and I didn't know about sites like wickedfire , didn't make any contacts in the business yet.
I can't wait til my tracking script comes out, he'll blame me for stealing that shit also. The guy has some issues.